A Get-Started Weighted Ball Program
Ready to start training ballistically?
The starter kit has everything you need to get started. Your kit comes with PlyoCare balls for everyday training, a set of J-bands for warm-up and recovery, a set of wrist weights for arm mapping and fitness, and a set of weighted baseballs to perform high-output throwing. It’s the total package for developing pitching velocity and improving arm fitness.
Comes with a Free Get Started Program
Our free starter program is great for athletes 14+ who have not trained with overload balls before. It features 3-4 days of throwing per week and can be used year-round. You can start with this program as an introduction before either coming to Driveline to train or training with us remotely, through one of our programs or books.
It is a complete on-ramp program with warm-up, training, and recovery drills listed. Don’t let lack of a plan stop you from getting started.
The starter program is emailed to you upon purchase. It includes:
– A primer on how to get started well…and common mistakes made when on-ramping.
– A clear warm-up, training and recovery plan, along with specific rest days.
– Pictures and drill videos so you can compare your drill mechanics.
– An 8-Week Training Plan that combines physical assessment with detailed sets and reps.
– A plan for off-season, in-season and mound work.
Jaeger Sports J-Bands
– Color: Black
– Comfortable wrist cuff attachments
– Carabiner attachment
Leather Weighted Baseball Set – 4 sets
– Six different balls (3 oz, 4 oz, 6 oz, 7 oz, 9 oz, 11 oz)
– Underload and overload training for maximum effectiveness
– Flat seams and natural leather maintain the same feel of a game ball during training
– Brightly colored seams and markings for easy identification
– Highly durable
– Premium stitching with leather covers
Driveline PlyoCare Balls
– Black: 2000g (4.4 lb)
– Green: 1000g (2.2 lb)
– Blue: 450g (~1 lb)
– Red: 225g (~8 oz)
– Yellow: 150g (5.3 oz)
– Gray: 100g (3.5 oz)
Leather Wrist Weights – 5kg set
– Flexible and balanced to comfortably fit the wrist.
– Sold as a set. 5kg set is two (2) 5kg weights.
– Durable stitching allows these weights to withstand ballistic throws.
– Treated leather material is easy to clean.
Optional: Jaeger Sports Year Round Throwing Manual
– Spiral-bound training guide for periodizing your long toss practice across all seasons.