A Get-Started Arm Care Program for Young Athletes
Need a structured arm care plan?
The starter kit has everything you need to get started. Your kit comes with PlyoCare balls for everyday training, a set of J-bands for warm-up and recovery, and a set of wrist weights for arm mapping and fitness. It’s the total package for young pitchers to start learning good warm-up habits and a consistent set of mechanics.
Comes with a Free Get Started Program
Our free youth starter program is great for athletes 9-13 who are starting to take baseball more seriously. It features a basic, structured warm-up, throwing and recovery plan.
It is a complete on-ramp program with warm-up, training, and recovery drills listed. Don’t let lack of a plan stop you from getting started.
The starter program is emailed to you upon purchase. It includes:
- A primer on how to get started well…and common mistakes made when on-ramping.
- A clear warm-up, training and recovery plan, along with specific rest days.
- Pictures and drill videos so you can compare your drill mechanics.
- A plan for what do when you throw and when to rest.
Jaeger Sports Junior J-Bands
– Color: Black
– Comfortable wrist cuff attachments
– Carabiner attachment
Driveline Youth PlyoCare Ball Set
– Green: 1000g (2.2 lb)
– Blue: 450g (~1 lb)
– Red: 225g (~8 oz)
– Yellow: 150g (5.3 oz)
– Gray: 100g (3.5 oz)
Leather Wrist Weights – 2.5kg set
– Flexible and balanced to comfortably fit the wrist.
– Sold as a set. 2.5kg set is two (2) 2.5kg weights.
– Durable stitching allows these weights to withstand ballistic throws.
– Treated leather material is easy to clean.
Comes with the Driveline Warranty
We provide 365 days of coverage from the date of your purchase on all products we manufacture. See details Driveline Warranty Details.