A Get-Started Arm Care Program for Young Athletes
Need a structured arm care plan?
The starter kit has everything you need to get started. Your kit comes with PlyoCare balls for everyday training, a set of J-bands for warm-up and recovery, and a set of wrist weights for arm mapping and fitness. It’s the total package for young pitchers to start learning good warm-up habits and a consistent set of mechanics.
Comes with a Free Get Started Program
Our free youth starter program is great for athletes 9-13 who are starting to take baseball more seriously. It features a basic, structured warm-up, throwing and recovery plan.
It is a complete on-ramp program with warm-up, training, and recovery drills listed. Don’t let lack of a plan stop you from getting started.
The starter program is emailed to you upon purchase. It includes:
- A primer on how to get started well…and common mistakes made when on-ramping.
- A clear warm-up, training and recovery plan, along with specific rest days.
- Pictures and drill videos so you can compare your drill mechanics.
- A plan for what do when you throw and when to rest.
Jaeger Sports Junior J-Bands
– Color: Black
– Comfortable wrist cuff attachments
– Carabiner attachment
Driveline Youth PlyoCare Ball Set
– Green: 1000g (2.2 lb)
– Blue: 450g (~1 lb)
– Red: 225g (~8 oz)
– Yellow: 150g (5.3 oz)
– Gray: 100g (3.5 oz)
Leather Wrist Weights – 2.5kg set
– Flexible and balanced to comfortably fit the wrist.
– Sold as a set. 2.5kg set is two (2) 2.5kg weights.
– Durable stitching allows these weights to withstand ballistic throws.
– Treated leather material is easy to clean.