A Complete Development Plan for Youth Pitchers + One Athlete’s Set of Equipment
Combining the best of research science and in-house validation and testing of training methods, Kyle Boddy and Driveline Baseball have tested and re-tested this training to ensure they are effective. This kit has everything you need to coach your youth team.
Hacking the Kinetic Chain – Youth is a simple, year-round program for developing a young pitcher. But it also provides a comprehensive outline of why we recommend what we do. The year-round guidance helps parents formulate a plan for what do to in the off-season, what to do in-season and when to rest.
Integrated Throwing Mechanics and Strength
Developing young pitchers is not a simple input, simple output machine. The integrated approach outlined in Hacking the Kinetic Chain – Youth demonstrates how all of the following work together to develop better pitchers and outlines a clear plan.
- Improving throwing mechanics
- Improving general strength
- Simple warm-up and recovery habits
- Basic mobility
Complete Video Library
Use the comprehensive video library to ensure you are making progress towards a better set of mechanics. Videos feature instructions on what to look for during the drills.
Reverse Throw Explanation Video
The Package Includes:
- Hacking the Kinetic Chain – Youth, hard copy
- Hacking the Kinetic Chain – Youth, electronic copy
- Companion Workout Guide and Video Library
- 1 set of Junior Jaeger Sports Bands for warm-up
- 1 set of Youth PlyoCare Balls for throwing training
- 1 set of 2.5 kilogram wrist weights for warm-up
Hacking The Kinetic Chain – Youth comes backed by our 60-day guarantee. If you don’t use and love the information, return the book no questions asked.
NOTE: Hacking The Kinetic Chain is a downloadable and physical product. Your physical product will be shipped. And you will get access to the electronic material immediately via email.