Much More Than Just A Lesson.
Integrated Baseball Development for Youth Players
For Players 9U-14U Youth baseball players need 3 things:
- Learn fundamental movements
- Learn good habits
- Have fun
Being a good baseball player means being a good athlete. For young players, learning to hit and throw has a lot more to do with learning how to become a better athlete than it does executing a series of precise “mechanics”.
To move well, physical strength is often overlooked. Many youth coaches seek to apply a “mechanics” fix to a problem of coordination and strength. Our Youth Online Player Development system relies on integrated strength and skill instruction. Both are important from a young age.
Warm-up to throw. Spend time recovering after you train or play. Have an approach at the plate, every time. Every day kids hear these pieces of advice. And every day, they are ignored or half-heartedly executed. Training in our Youth Online Player Development, the impact that your warm-up and recovery have on your performance is evident.
Everything is tracked. You cannot hide from yourself. And young players can learn responsibility.
Our software gives us the ability to program for athletes and collect performance data on the same platform. We understand that not everyone can come train at our facility in Washington, but we are committed to helping athletes achieve positive results no matter where they are.
With the software, we’re able to chat with the athlete. We can analyze video, and provide feedback. We can then prescribe drills for the athlete, all while tracking progress.
Same Tools, Same Training
Who This Program Is For:
- Athletes who have 1-2 hours each day to train, and can execute a training schedule at least 3-4 days a week.
- Athletes (or parents of Athletes) who are able to communicate effectively with trainers – letting us know your schedule, letting us know if it changes and answering questions from trainers in a prompt fashion.
- Athletes (or parents of Athletes) who track their workouts – we expect compliance when it comes to completing workouts, entering weights during strength training and other information necessary for our trainers to evaluate their progress and adjust programming accordingly.
If you put in the time and effort, are compliant and communicate, we can help you get better. If any of these requirements seem daunting or not a good fit for you currently please consider some of our other training options. If you want to proceed please read and initial the following form:
Here’s what you get:
- A custom, individualized, day to day program from warm up to drill work to recovery
- Age appropriate strength training
- Dedicated trainer to better understand you as an athlete and what you need to work on
- Driveline products at a discounted price