The most dedicated coaches and players are sponges. Constantly learning, they are constantly looking for an edge.
We built DrivelinePLUS for them.
Driveline Plus is our new membership program for serious baseball coaches and players.
- Exclusive video content–deep dives and how-tos on baseball player development topics
- An exclusive slack channel just for Driveline plus members. This group enables you to get access to Driveline trainers for questions and see what baseball content we’re reading.
- The best prices on Driveline equipment.
- Exclusive, members-only deals on special training gear.
DrivelinePLUS gives you inside, in-depth access to our lab and trainers, all broken down to help develop and compete at your level of baseball.
What’s specifically included?
- A full course of videos on pitch design
- How we apply our mobility and strength assessments to hitters and pitchers
- Breakdowns of specific research, baseball technology, and coaching concepts
- In-depth looks at our hitting training and assessments
- Explainers on Blast, KVest, batted ball reports for hitters and Rapsodo for pitchers
- Get the most out of your current team with applied sabermetrics for amateur teams
And why wouldn’t we reward the most driven, curious coaches and players with our very best prices on Driveline products?
- Plyo Sets – $49
- All-leather Weighted Ball Sets – $49
- Our durable, leather Wrist Weights – $49
- Our best-selling mini-tramp – $49
Plus lots more deals on hitting equipment and other gear.
Not only that, but we have special deals that we can only offer to members.
- Durable, “good enough” practice baseballs that we hit with every day for less than $30 per dozen
- Driveline-branded high quality tumblers and shaker bottles for less than $10
- Plus many other great deals on products players and coaches use every day
So that’s PLUS, a comprehensive membership for coaches and players wired towards continuous learning.
FAQ: Why doesn’t the discount show up when I buy the subscription and equipment at the same time?
Currently the Driveline Plus subscription needs to be purchase before the discounts become active. If you are looking to buy equipment you will need to purchase your Plus subscription, log-in, then purchase the equipment.
FAQ: Do I have to buy a year’s subsciption at a time?
Yes, Driveline Plus is only currently available as a yearly subscription.
FAQ: When will videos be released?
Driveline Plus will be updated with new videos on a weekly basis.
FAQ: Are the third party deals permanent?
No, the third party exclusives are available until we sell out of the equipment. New exclusives will be available at different times of the year.