Swing Metric Analysis:
The report will provide hitters with a full breakdown of their swing metrics and how their bat moves through space using a bat sensor. Whether you use Blast Motion, Diamond Kinetics, Motus Batting you will be able to see what your hitters are good at, how they can improve and how they compare to their peers.
Batted Ball Analysis:
The report breaks down each batter’s batted ball metrics and explains how they stack up against professionals. This analysis can be done with however you track batted ball data (HitTrax, Rapsodo, Trackman, etc.) We can use this information to track peak and average exit velocities, average launch angle and launch angle on hard hit balls, swing depth and how each hitter hits the ball to different parts of the field and in different parts of the strike zone.
This is where our trainers will tie everything together. In this section of the report, Driveline hitting trainers will look at each hitter’s video and break down how they are moving. With the video, the trainer will highlight any swing flaws and explain how the swing flaws tie into their batted ball and swing metrics.
Drills and Training Suggestions:
Each hitter will be provided with specific training implements and suggested drills we use here at Driveline to develop all of our hitters. The goal here is to make your life easier as a coach by eliminating the guesswork. The report breaks down each player and helps you decide the most effective way to get the most out of your practice time so that it leads to in game success.
- What is required for the report?
- Swing data with a bat sensor, batted ball data with and launch monitor and slow motion video is preferred (Smartphone video is fine)
- What level are these reports best for?
- These reports are best for college, high school, and pro hitters.
- What if I have a question about the report after I receive it?
- All questions can be sent in to Customer Relations by email or by phone at email@example.com or 425-523-4030. Most can be answered directly by Customer Relations, but if Customer Relations needs any assistance on highly technical questions they will forward it to a trainer, then deliver the trainer’s response to the customer.
- What’s the limit on reports with a single purchase?
- Maximum 12 hitters
- Can I request reports next year as well without having to purchase again?
- No, these are one time reports.